- I just wanted to send a quick thank you to you folks for your prompt delivery and outstanding service. I have been shooting the anchor sight for about 4 days now and my accuracy has improved tremendously but of course this came with 2 consequences. Yes, I managed to perform 2 Robin Hoods, 1 at 20 yards and the other at 40 yards, I can see this is going to get expensive with arrow purchases. As a side note, I have been asked by 4 people already as to where I got this little gem.
- Shane, Alberta, Canada
- You should give the Anchor Sight a try, I used to use a kisser for reference as well but the AS rocks!!! Going to stick to that story hands down for a long time. Peepless is great but the assurance that the AS gives you is phenomenal. Plus it can tell you far more about your form in 5 minutes than a coach can tell you in a month.
- Anchor Sight user here also, best thing I have put on my bow! It really helps you keep your form when shooting from an elevated position. Plus it gives you that open field of view and a lot more available light in those first and last minutes of legal hunting time. No peep for me!
- I no longer use a peep, I switched due to needing to wear glasses full time and not being able to get “comfortable” behind the peep.
- I shot peepless about 4 months and then tried the anchor sight. Now that I have that it is the nail in the coffin on this subject for me. If I ever feel that I am not right, one glance to the Anchor Sight and I am assured that I am either right on or right off. It has helped me confidence wise more than most products I have used in my life. PEEPLESS For LIFE!!!!! Viva la peepless
- Keith – Anchor Management” … My conclusion is this:
Shooting targets is always easy; shooting critters adds new obstacles to the mix. Knowing that when I am properly anchored with the Bow Anchor Sight and the pin settles, my shot will be right where I aim it.
March 1, 2018
- Like several others who have left their reviews I no longer have my youthful eyesight. I started researching for alternatives to help me with some sort of solution. I had never thought about shooting without a peep sight, or even heard of it. Shooting without a peep, unbelievable…so I thought..!!! Well needless to say I found the Anchor Sight and some other alternatives, during my searches. But the Anchor Sight just kept peaking my interest. Finally after gathering as much information online that I was able to acquire, I went straight to the source. After many communications with Lynn that ended with a phone call, I made a purchase. It turned out to be the best purchase that I could have made. I set it up as the directions stated. Then after making some adjustments on my sight and then tweaking the Anchor Sight some, I started working on getting it zeroed in on the target. Shot a few groups with it, arrows were touching each other. Not quite zeroed yet, made another adjustment. Shot again to get a group started and on my second shot, I “Robin Hooded ” the 1st arrow…!!! Needless to say it made this 61 year old archer feel like a kid on Christmas Day..!!! I had to make one more adjustment to get it zeroed, but I still cannot get over how tight my groups are now. I don’t ever remember shooting groups this tight with a peep sight. This product and Lynn at Archery Innovations are awesome…!!! Great product and I recommend it 100%… throw the peep sight away…!!!