March 1, 2018After telling us he had reduced his arrow groupings by 50% right from the start, a customer described the shooting experience as a Hybrid between instinctive shooting and sighted shooting. This is a perspective worth sharing.
Like several others who have left their reviews I no longer have my youthful eyesight. I started researching for alternatives to help me with some sort of solution. I had never thought about shooting without a peep sight, or even heard of it. Shooting without a peep, unbelievable…so I thought..!!! Well needless to say I found the Anchor Sight and some other alternatives, during my searches. But the Anchor Sight just kept peaking my interest. Finally after gathering as much information online that I was able to acquire, I went straight to the source. After many communications with Lynn that ended with a phone call, I made a purchase. It turned out to be the best purchase that I could have made. I set it up as the directions stated. Then after making some adjustments on my sight and then tweaking the Anchor Sight some, I started working on getting it zeroed in on the target. Shot a few groups with it, arrows were touching each other. Not quite zeroed yet, made another adjustment. Shot again to get a group started and on my second shot, I “Robin Hooded ” the 1st arrow…!!! Needless to say it made this 61 year old archer feel like a kid on Christmas Day..!!! I had to make one more adjustment to get it zeroed, but I still cannot get over how tight my groups are now. I don’t ever remember shooting groups this tight with a peep sight. This product and Lynn at Archery Innovations are awesome…!!! Great product and I recommend it 100%… throw the peep sight away…!!!
- You should give the Anchor Sight a try, I used to use a kisser for reference as well but the AS rocks!!! Going to stick to that story hands down for a long time. Peepless is great but the assurance that the AS gives you is phenomenal. Plus it can tell you far more about your form in 5 minutes than a coach can tell you in a month.
- Anchor Sight user here also, best thing I have put on my bow! It really helps you keep your form when shooting from an elevated position. Plus it gives you that open field of view and a lot more available light in those first and last minutes of legal hunting time. No peep for me!
- I no longer use a peep, I switched due to needing to wear glasses full time and not being able to get “comfortable” behind the peep.
- I shot peepless about 4 months and then tried the anchor sight. Now that I have that it is the nail in the coffin on this subject for me.
- If I ever feel that I am not right, one glance to the Anchor Sight and I am assured that I am either right on or right off. It has helped me confidence wise more than most products I have used in my life. PEEPLESS For LIFE!!!!! Viva la peepless.