- You should give the Anchor Sight a try, I used to use a kisser for reference as well but the AS rocks!!! Going to stick to that story hands down for a long time. Peepless is great but the assurance that the AS gives you is phenomenal. Plus it can tell you far more about your form in 5 minutes than a coach can tell you in a month.
- Anchor Sight user here also, best thing I have put on my bow! It really helps you keep your form when shooting from an elevated position. Plus it gives you that open field of view and a lot more available light in those first and last minutes of legal hunting time. No peep for me!
- I no longer use a peep, I switched due to needing to wear glasses full time and not being able to get “comfortable” behind the peep.
- I shot peepless about 4 months and then tried the anchor sight. Now that I have that it is the nail in the coffin on this subject for me.
- If I ever feel that I am not right, one glance to the Anchor Sight and I am assured that I am either right on or right off. It has helped me confidence wise more than most products I have used in my life. PEEPLESS For LIFE!!!!! Viva la peepless.